CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oatmeal Fudge Bars

Photo: From Playing House
 
Perhaps it is because I'm doing pretty good on my diet and have lost 55 pounds, or because there are lots of summer picnics and parties approaching, that caused fate to intervene and place this glorious new recipe for Oatmeal Fudge Bars in my path.  Either way, is more than fine by me! These delicious looking bars are on my shopping list for this weekend and I'm thinking they would be a perfect addition to on one of my "Tasty Treat Trays" that I'm planning to bake up for a friend's bridal shower.

P.S. If you haven't visited the Playing House blog yet please make sure you do. It is jam packed with way too many culinary goodies not to be shared!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kellie! Thank you so much for your sweet posts about Playing House, it totally makes my day to read things like that. Your blog is adorable too. Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete