CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Tag You're It!

Yesterday, Telma “tagged” me on her blog, Knitty Or Nice, so to keep the ball rolling, here is a little info about moi...

1- What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous) ?
Well, during the week "cook" is a relative term around my house...but if it involves the stove I would have to say Taco Salad.  We eat a LOT of salads and do a lot of quick things like oven baked chicken strips with a side of cucumber, tomato, bacon and cheese salad.
2- What do you want to be when you grow up?
When I grow up I would LOVE to be a photographer, writer and designer...I'm still working out my plans for a combination yarn/coffee/fro-yo shop as well =)
3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)
I'm on a classics kick at the moment and am re-reading Walden (next up is Pride & Prejudice) and of course the latest knitting magazines.
4- How do you relax?
Knitting, writing and daydreaming.
5- What color are the interior walls of your home?
Foyer and living/family room are Goldenrod, the former dining turned playroom is a light sage green, kitchen and eat-in are Rusted Brick Red, DD's room is periwinkle, DS's room is tan and colonial blue and the remainder of the house is a light beige color... Whew! Didn't think we had THAT many colors hehe
6- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Hmm...my iPhone.  I LOVE it.
7- What time is bedtime and getting up time?
Bedtime is anytime between 12am and 2am.  Wake up time is usually somewhere between 7:30am and 8:30amduring the week and about 9am on weekends.
8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
Tough call on this one.  Probably a few hours.  I have all m favorite blogs tagged so it doesn't take to long to read through them and drool over their recent projects or recipes....however if I stumble onto a new blog then I might be there for a log time.

My selections for the next round of "tagging" [insert Jeopardy theme music here] are:

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tag. My answers are here http://coggiesyarntale.blogspot.com/2010/06/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, no! I'm really bad at following up on these so I'll just comment w/my answers. :) Thanks for tagging me though!

    1- What’s your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can’t be bothered to be adventurous) ?
    Chicken thighs baked w/lemon pepper and Lawry's seasoned salt, then broiled till the skin is crispy. With some sort of vegetable. Super-easy and pretty mindless, but delicious and nutritious!

    2- What do you want to be when you grow up?
    A teacher and a mom.

    3- What book are you reading at the moment (if any)?
    Several non-fiction books... a breastfeeding book, a food dehydrator recipe book, a blogging book... and my magazines - BHG and Real Simple

    4- How do you relax?
    How don't I relax?

    5- What color are the interior walls of your home?
    Off-white. And we're renting kind of short-term, so we didn't bother with asking for permission to paint.

    6- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
    I'm like you - I LOVE my iPhone. I don't feel guilty about it though. I DO feel guilty about the fact that my husband lets me eat all the best fruit from our CSA basket - because he wants the baby to have it! He's SO sweet...and the fruit is SO good.

    7- What time is bedtime and getting up time?
    Bedtime = way too late. Lately around midnight, but I'd like it to be closer to 10pm. Getting up - various times... this morning I woke up screaming at 6am with a horrid charlie horse in my leg. Yesterday I think I slept till 10am.

    8- How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
    Maybe 45 minutes a day - I've cut back a LOT on the number of blogs I'm subscribed to (w/bloglines) in anticipation of having less time to "keep up" when the baby arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i read this "2- What do you want to be when you grow up?" as what DID I want to be?

    I still want to be a mom, but I'm less interested in being "a teacher" - though I LOVE childcare and want to do in-home childcare again whenever I feel ready to have my baby not be the only one in the house. :)

    "Wife" and "Homemaker" are also great titles, I think.

    Teaching in schools wasn't for me - too much procedure/paperwork/bureaucracy/bull... I prefer to do it more casually at home.

    ReplyDelete